[bksvol-discuss] another religious.spiritual book requested (was forgotten before)

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:21:38 -0700 (PDT)

When the Heart
Waits:
 Spiritual Direction for Life's Sacred Questions; by Sue Monk Kidd;
added
7/13/10
I seem to remember there were  volunteers wishing for more of this type of book
to work on.
Well, we certainly have a variety of books requested: political,
financcialreligious/spiritual/ vampires,  mystery,  lesbian fiction,
children's/young adult fiction.--something for everyone.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: