[bksvol-discuss] Re: another opinion

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:09:32 -0500

Hmmm.  Not sure what's up.  I haven't yet added a tip yet even though I've
written several.  Someone else has always added them after they've looked
them over.  I've used some of Jake's other forms though and had no problem
copying and pasting.  Were you able to paste what you copied into something
else like Notepad after copying it?  Also, were you in Forms Mode before
pasting if using JAWS?

Gerald