[bksvol-discuss] Re: another opinion

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 22:41:15 -0400

Hi, Sue. I don't think it sounds selfish at all. If you choose books you're
interested in reading, anyway, doing the kind of correcting I know you do
just by reading your messages isn't as much of a chore as it otherwise might
be if you chose something just to be doing it and not because you were
interested in it. I know there are some validators out there who really do
take the drier books...the ones no one else seems to want, but I think, if
we're honest, a lot of validators can say the same thing you have. I know,
when I validated, I did. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx