[bksvol-discuss] Re: another girl detective RE: Re: curious

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:46:29 EDT

You may be thinking of ReadersUnited.com.

                                                                  "Can a
nation be free if it oppresses other nations? It cannot." Vladimir Lenin

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: another girl detective RE: Re: curious
Date:
8/28/2009 12:50:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

At least you have a few, and Mayrie was able to get two more from PBS. I
was trying to think of the other book place that is like PBS but I can't
remember
what it is. Maybe there isn't one; maybe I dreamed it or something.

There's always used book websites and stores I suppose but I'll bet these
books are going to be expensive.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: The Assistant by Bernard Malamud