[bksvol-discuss] Re: another formatting question

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 13:34:16 -0400

Dear Katie,

I think you've got it. Right and left justification seems kind of silly to me. When I read print, I could see those straight margins on the left and right, but the words and especially the spaces were irregularly spaced all crowded or stretched to accommodate those margins. I always thought regular spacing was more practical than text contortions to form that straight right margin. When validating books like that I've found up to 8 spaces between words.

It seems there are all manner of printing styles to keep us challenged.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>