[bksvol-discuss] Re: an empire of wealth

I am really impressed by you, E.  I think you're
great. If it weren't for you I don't think the
collection would have anywhere near as many nonfiction
books that aren't interestingly-written history or
biography (and that includes uninterestingly written
books in those categories).

Cindy