[bksvol-discuss] Re: an empire of wealth

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:33:29 -0400

I think too bright. The trick would be to read the page and notice the pattern. Then use optimize on setting brightness if that is an option. If optimize is not an option, move the settings a little one way, scan a couple of pages and find out if the issue persists. Move them the other way and find out if the issue persists. I believe there is a specific chapter in k1000 manual about scanning and settings.

E.