[bksvol-discuss] all those darn dashes revisited

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 21:51:36 -0800

Hi Gang again.

Thanks for all the response about the dashes between words. I know the book is supposed to be left as original as possible, but it sure would be easier to read and understand for those who download the book to read. With many of the words you can't even make sense of the context. Oh well, as one of you wrote, "just keep merrily scanning," which I shell do. Thanks for all the responses.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California