[bksvol-discuss] advice regarding books

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 16:15:15 -0500

Hello all.  I wondered what you would advise about some books I have.  I have
wanted to submit them to boookshare for a while but have been holding off
because I was hoping my husband could fix them for me.  However, over the past
few months he has been working six days a week so I haven't wanted to ask him
because on his one day off we try just to catch up.  The books I have, I think
five in toal, do need some fixing.  Some are Crhistian books which I'm not sure
you can get at a library and the only things that would have to be fixed are
the scripture references.  The others it may be that the italics need to be
changed to regular print and then perhaps it would be allright.  Let me know
your thoughts.  Should I submit them anyway even if my husband, Tom, can't look
at them and hopefully when he gets a new job he'll have more time to help me
submit better books.  Thanks in advance for reading my post.  I realize that
it's a general question but I look forward to seeing what you all post, or some
of you post.  Thanks again.

Monica Svopa