[bksvol-discuss] Re: advice

Nan:

I think what u do is read what interests u at the time. U can always
go to the archives & search them later if u happen to encounter a
problem & remember that it, or something similar, had previously been
discussed on list. Or u can simply ask--that's what most folks do. I
personally am a big believer in using archives, but that's just me.
Whatever u do, don't stress over it--it's terrible for your health.

On 7/24/08, Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx <Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> What it comes down to is that you have to prioritize. Unfortunately that
> means that some things have to be given such a low priority that you will
> never
> get to them. Alas, there are only so many hours in the day and only so many
> days  in a lifetime. In a message dated 7/24/2008 8:56:01 A.M. Pacific
> Daylight
> Time,  greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> Hi,  Nan.
> I usually only read the e-mails with subject lines that indicate  personal
> news about one of the volunteers, useful information, interesting  OT
> topics,
> or something that I may actually be able to offer advice  on.  I delete the
> messages that don't pertain to me at all and that  helps a little.
> If doing this still gives you too much e-mail to read, you  can ask for
> Digest Mode.  I think that's what it's called and I  believe the list will
> just send you one massive post a day that comprises  that day's e-mails.
> I'm
> not entirely sure about this however as I've  never used this option so
> someone else on the list can probably give you  more information about it.
> Christina

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
Check out my homepage at: