[bksvol-discuss] Re: adult rateing and page numbers

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 05:32:41 -0500

I go by the book, like the book I am currently reading "Big Girls don't Cry" which is about an afro american growing up in the 60's and dealing with racism and trying to make a career for herself. With certain racial words in the book, I will rate it adult so it won't offend anyone.
For skype contact bobwichitaks