[bksvol-discuss] Re: adult content

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 12:09:08 -0500

Yes, Lisa, Shelley's right, it's a relative thing. <Smile>  However, while
the idea of a statement concerning inappropriate language or subject matter
was vetoed, I believe that it was suggested that a volunteer or submitter
could include such a statement in the long synopsis.  NLS includes
statements shcu as "Some violence," or "Some descriptions of sex" for the
reader's benefit.  Hope this helps a little!

Jana