[bksvol-discuss] Re: adult content?

Getting in on this one late, too.  I have noticed that the "adult content"
is very rarely checked.  As I have been going through the books pretty
closely, I have felt on one or two occasions that the tool used was not very
accurate as there were no profane or sexual words in the books.  The "adult
content" was not checked, but I wondered if some that should have been
called so had gotten through since I know that some validators do not read
the entire book.  I had another book that I unchecked since it was a
children's book.

Since we have validators who do not totally read a book, (I was one of these
last year but decided I want the books as perfect as they can be), the only
real way to help the situation is to ask all validators to really check any
adult book and if they can't to have that noted in the Comments field for
the administrator.  Personally, I would like the Descriptions of Sex and/or
violence in the long synopsis field.

Reggie