[bksvol-discuss] Re: admin queue idea

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:36:13 -0400

Some of us old folks run effective projects so just you be careful now (smile)

all the best and remember that when you get older and work for other people less you will have more time to validate for bookshare. And do all let's remember that the word here is share. I as a volunteer do not feel shared with in building what I thought of as a co-operatively created library we can all enjoy.

I have sounded angry. I have been saying the same things for a long period (over two years) and perhaps grow impatient. I am sad and concerned about what seems to be happening (and not happening).

A lot of good will is being handled in what seems a cavalier way simply by not much happening over months and months on the same set of related issue.

E.