[bksvol-discuss] Re: admin queue, et al

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 03:34:06 -0500

Dear Cindy and Everyone about to meet in person tomorrow,

It's been delightful watching your anticipation building in the past few weeks. I hope all of you who will be having this rare opportunity to meet in person will have a great time! Save one toast for those of us who wish we could be with you. That's one more toast than the others you may be moved to make. Remember, toast responsibly!!! Hahahaha.

Always with love,

Lissi