[bksvol-discuss] Re: admin queue

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 03:43:06 -0600

Well, Cindy, I have to disagree. <<smile>  It seems that sometimes he should
do what validators do and clear out those that have been in the queue
forever.  There is or was an announcement on the site asking us to share our
improved books, but the BSO books seem to languish.  So I guess we take what
we get.  <smile>

Sue S.