[bksvol-discuss] Re: admin: "A Bookshare Volunteer"

I'm a bit confused about that myself. I found
something that I'd submitted listed as a bookshare
volunteer. I checked my  profile tochange it--I
thought I had given permission for my name and e-mail
to be used, and sure enough, everything in my profile
was set for that, so I don't know why it said
bookshare volunteer. I'm pretty sure it wasn't
something I did when I first joined but was something
more recent. Unfortunately, I don't remember which
book it was.