[bksvol-discuss] Re: about off topic postsRe: Re: new concept (sort of)

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 10:11:38 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this list, but I must agree with Cindy and the other gentleman. If this list were just for Volunteers, I wouldn't be on it. <grin>

I love BookShare and everything about it and I hope I'm going to love this list too.

I will give lovings and squeezings now and then. <grin> Everyone needs them. <smile>

Take care, and keep smiling.

Lovings,
Pat Ferguson

At 08:06 PM 6/2/05, you wrote:
Very nicely put, Gisela! Judging from recent rsponses,
 "the majority of people" who aren't interested seem
to be  a majority of one or two.

Cindy