[bksvol-discuss] Re: a very large book to be completed in validation

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 17:06:10 -0400

Hi all,

Ok, I tried Cindy Ray's suggestion of splitting the book into smaller portions but that didn't seem to help. I messed around with it and found a few things that now seem to be making it work better. I am going to go ahead and try to complete this but I will take one of those who have offered to take it up on their offer if things bog down too much.

Thanks.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>