[bksvol-discuss] Re: a search quirk

  • From: Em Rose <uvabookworm27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 22:15:37 -0500

Here's a link  (http://www.allbookstores.com/Joan-Collins/author/1)  I found
that lists a bunch of books written by Joan Collins.  I searched for each of
them by title, but the only one that was returned was "Railway Children"
which she is listed as one of several co-authors.  The book on bookshare is
listed under one of the other authors (Edith Nesbit) and the link to that is
here:
http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/3459?returnPath=L3NlYXJjaD9ncmFkZT1BTEwmc2VhcmNoPUFkdmFuY2VkIFNlYXJjaCZib29rc1RvU2VhcmNoPUFMTCZzb3J0T3JkZXI9UkVMRVZBTkNFJmxhbmd1YWdlPUFMTCZxdWFsaXRpZXM9UFVCTElTSEVSJnF1YWxpdGllcz1FWENFTExFTlQmcXVhbGl0aWVzPUdPT0QmcXVhbGl0aWVzPUZBSVImX2NhdGVnb3JpZXM9b24mdGl0bGU9cmFpbHdheSBjaGlsZHJlbiY%3D

<http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/3459?returnPath=L3NlYXJjaD9ncmFkZT1BTEwmc2VhcmNoPUFkdmFuY2VkIFNlYXJjaCZib29rc1RvU2VhcmNoPUFMTCZzb3J0T3JkZXI9UkVMRVZBTkNFJmxhbmd1YWdlPUFMTCZxdWFsaXRpZXM9UFVCTElTSEVSJnF1YWxpdGllcz1FWENFTExFTlQmcXVhbGl0aWVzPUdPT0QmcXVhbGl0aWVzPUZBSVImX2NhdGVnb3JpZXM9b24mdGl0bGU9cmFpbHdheSBjaGlsZHJlbiY%3D>Is
this book the one you're looking for, Jamie?  If not, do you happen to know
the title of the one you are?

Em