[bksvol-discuss] a record in school

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 22:03:52 -0500

There used to be  this record in school and I am not sure if it was a book or
not, but it was about
 Sleepy Town. And it told about how all the animals slept if I remember rightly.
I wish I knew more about that book so if there was such a book I could read
that one again too.
I thought it was called Sleepy Town but tried looking and can't find it.
Also Bob remembers on a record about something about sleep,  and it went
through like this is your heart, and it told different things they did when
resting at night.
I know it was in the 60sbecause that is when I was in school.
I tried looking for the little red story book, the little green story book I
don't remember what all colors they had but they were so dear in price that we
couldn't get them and again Bob was afraid what he'd find if he tried to scan
them.
He thought about buying the Silver Chief books sense I was so silly and didn't
read them like I was supposed to when I was a kid, and now I want to LOL,
but he said sense they some of them said in the  1940s, that again he would be
scared to spend loads of money for us on them if he couldn't scan them,
awe well, if wishes were horses beggers could ride *smile*.
Gwen