[bksvol-discuss] Re: a really tough decision to make...

Word 2007 has no menus; just ribbons. YUCK! I will poke around and see if I can find them.

I hate the ribbons!  If I could go back to 2003, I would!

Valerie

On 11 02, 2009, at 11:49 AM, Lynn I wrote:

That's exactly what I do, also, and the tables have been preserved. *smile*

Blessings.

Lynnsky

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 10:21 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: a really tough decision to make...

Valerie:

If I need to do tables, & they do work in word, I simply select the
text, go to the table menu, & select convert text to table. Have u
done this? Tabs as such are not retained but when u do the convert
text to table option, the conversion takes place & the bookshare tools
do not break them, at least so far as I am aware. If they've done some
new stuff, though, who knows?

On 11/1/09, Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Valerie, you're out of my territory. :( I wish I could help. I use
Kurzweil
to proofread all of my books. I hope someone like Jamie will know about
how
to do it. If not, we can search the archives of this list on Freelists for
an answer.

Monica Willyard