[bksvol-discuss] Re: a question about page numbers

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:02:10 -0500

I think, if the pages are numbered in the book but some don't scan well or
at all, we should put them in. I do know some books simply don't have
numbers, and in those cases, I'd probably not number them because we have no
way of knowing where the pages were meant to start numbering, but that's
just what I'd do. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/