[bksvol-discuss] Re: a question about formatting footnote references

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 15:24:11 -0700

Hi Doug,

    What you show here looks fine to me.  I don't see anything that needs
changing.  I'm assuming that the footnotes/endnotes at the end of the book
are labeled just as these are #1 #2 etc?  If so,  I don't see that you need
to do anything.  I wouldn't for instance, put a space between the #1 and the
word/punctuation mark that it follows.  What you have here looks fine to me.

Happy proofreading!

Mayrie

  _____