[bksvol-discuss] Re: a quandry

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 10:08:36 -0700

Shane, clearly u don't have kids, (smile) else you'd know that the f
word is everyday fare in the schoolyard.  Sorry to say it, but it
is--& worse.  So, I think it shouldn't be classified as adult for
merely that reason, when that particular word is actually part &
parcel of kids' standard operating vocabulary, much as we may & many
of us do wish it were otherwise.  HTH.

On 10/1/07, Mike and Lori Castner <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For occasional profanity? I would say no.
> Mike

Jackie McBride
Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net