[bksvol-discuss] a public note to Carrie

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 02:30:49 -0400

Carrie I have mentioned you in messages over the past few days.

Please know I appreciate you personally and the amazing contribution you make and have made to bookshare.

I am using your name simply to show the level of confusion and need for good feedback volunteers need.

Is there a way you can intercede with other staff members to get our questions answered once and for all?

Can somebody with the engineering knowledge needed post something here?

All the best,
Elizabeth
who signs herself as E.