[bksvol-discuss] Re: a problem with a bookshare volunteer

Anne:
I also didn't phrase it well in the original email for which I humbly apologize. I don't know much else about the person, don't have the aids number, etc.
Amber
Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx

database 4935 (20100311) __________

http://www.eset.com