[bksvol-discuss] Re: a problem with a bookshare volunteer

Hi Amber,

Well, then, sorry about my first reaction, but it was based on what you said. Now, if she isn't well, then that's a whole other kettle of fish. Do you know her family? Do you have the aide's number? Do you have mutual friends you can ask? Do you know which hospital she'd go to if she were ill? If you're really worried, pray first, then do everything you can to find out about her and how she is.

Although I don't have much patience for dingbats or self centered folks, somebody with an actual problem or illness is a whole other matter, obviously.

Good luck,
Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons