[bksvol-discuss] Re: a pictorial life story of Misty

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:27:35 -0700 (PDT)

I'd guess the first word is Misty and the last are
Grandma and Grandpa, I suspect the others are names
and if I knew who was in the book I could guess them.

I suspect Shelley is the one who scanned and submitted
the book. If you don't get the answer from anyone,
though, I can request the book from my library and
tell you.

G.Cindy

--- gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have questions about whatis on page 140.
>
> What are these lines supposed to be:
>
> Mldty Neum lad Jlen Guni&ditf
> JleadAione o^ Midty, Qnandma & Qnandlpa
>
> --
> cooking or any other labor done with a loving HEART
> IS a service to God.
>
> HUE
>
> MAY THE BLESSINGS BE!
> MAMA-GAIL@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> gail johnson
>
> Email services provided by the System Access Mobile
> Network.  Visit
> www.serotek.com to learn more about accessibility
> anywhere.

AVAILABLE AT