[bksvol-discuss] Re: a numbers update on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 22:23:56 -0500

Some of the books that I spent months on were nonfiction books that needed
pagination. There were also errors that really needed someone with a little
background in the subject to fix. As I said earlier, these would not be easy
to find, and they were older books--nothing that anyone would have been
urgently waiting for because it was new.

As for validation and quality, I validate what interests me, regardless of
quality. So if it's kind of a mess I'll work really hard to fix it up, and
if it's excellent I fix the few errors I find. I don't take many books at a
time--usually about 2.
Kellie