[bksvol-discuss] Re: a numbers update on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 22:48:03 -0400

Me thinks, it is someone named in Order of the Pheonix, and related to
someone dear to Harry's heart with a last name that is a color.  Me thinks
it is the younger brother, wo was killed by You Know Who, a few days after
"running" and who might have actually been on the Order's side, but not
knowing it.

Proves I don't have a life.

Actually I just reread Order of the Pheonix, and although I cried in that
one, well, smile, not as much as in Prince.  And that particular name stood
out.  his first name starts with a R.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council