[bksvol-discuss] Re: a numbers update on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:28:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kasondra,

Sure, I'll try.  I put a page number at the bottom of every page of HP, and as
I recall, they were still there in the DAISY copy.  I just got 2 more
acceptance emails about HP, so Gustavo has been working on the problem this
afternoon.  Could you please download HP and see if its page numbers are all
right, and if the chapter titles are there?  Page one (the 13th page of the
book) should be titled 'Chapter One: The Other Minister', and there should be a
1 at the bottom of the page. [I'd check myself, but being sighted, I'm not
allowed to download books, and I'm at my home instead of the Bookshare office
right now.]

Thanks! Carrie

Kasondra payne <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Carrie,

If it?s not too much trouble, can you see what it would take to keep accurate
page numbers as well?  When I read that book, the page numbers were never there
to tell me exactly what page I was on.  It confused my husband and I so much.
Please help!

Kasondra Payne

http://mail.yahoo.com