[bksvol-discuss] Re: a newby question

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 08:17:07 -0400

Hi Bob,

I just validated a book. I wrote a description of the book both in short and long form, a symopsis. I then wrote a review of the book giving my opinion.

It was fun doing both.

Just mentioning it in case you also may enjoy doing both. The review includes a ranking.

E.

At 07:55 AM 9/27/2007, you wrote:
Hi, Bob here.

I introduced myself yesterday to the list (thanks for all the swelcomes).

I want to download a book but have a question before I do so.

The book I want is, "The Story of Civilization Part VII: The Age of Reason Begins: A History of European Civilization in the period of Shakespeare, Bacon, Montaigne, Rembrandt,
Galileo, and Descartes: 1558-1648" by "Will Durant, Ariel Durant".

My question is as follows. In the comment history section I find a series of entries similar to the following:

"Action: RETURNNEW

Date: 2007-09-24 19:03:35-07

User: Elizabeth Aldworth".

Does this mean that Ms. Aldworth is working on this book and I should keep my prying newby hands off of her property?

Thanks.
Bob

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is
the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead

http://www.eset.com