[bksvol-discuss] Re: a listing of format characters

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:12:06 -0400

This list is great. Thanks Gerald.

Now I have another question.
What's the difference between section break and continuous section break? I
didn't see a code for continuous section break on this list.

There's a book languishing on step 1 that has strange formatting. It also has
column breaks, I replaced those with nothing but I don't know what to do about
these pesky continuous section breaks.

The book is called essentials of corporate finance, if anyone wants to look at
it. It's been there for quite a while.

Grace