[bksvol-discuss] Re: a listing of format characters

how about a

Dove Milk chocolate candy with the liquid chocolate center?

I refilled my chocolate stash on Sunday and well.... I discovered that I
hadn't bought the solid chocolate doves, but the liquid ones.

They are quite tasty.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden