[bksvol-discuss] Re: a couple of questions

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:11:08 -0600

Hi Nancy, Sue S. here..
1.  BSO is what we are supposed to put before a title we are uploading if
the file is a replacement for one of poor quality that is in the collection.
BSO stands for bookshare.org annd that lets Gustavo know it is a
replacement..

2.  F1 mmeans function key one,, but that was not in my message.  It is
usually the key you press for help on your computer.

3.  To get the expanded version of a plot summary, you click on the title
and that will take you to "book information".  I hope this answers your
questions.  If not, holler.

Sue S.