[bksvol-discuss] a book request

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 22:09:31 -0500

Hi all,
After reading and enjoying several books by A. C. Crispin in both the Star
Trek and Star Wars series I learned that she has written a sci-fi series of
her own called Starbridge. It's written for children/teens, about an
Interplanetary  diplomacy school for young people of various species. I
haven't read any of these books, but I would really like to see if they're
any good. They're a bit hard to find, but if someone would like to scan the
first book in the series I would be grateful. If the first one is good I
might try to find the rest and by them.
Thanks,
Kellie