[bksvol-discuss] Re: a book duplicated

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:30:33 -0400

HI,

Well, I was using one of Jake's new books list urls.  I find it much better
than the one on the BookShare site.  I can't read Spanish or any other language
since I am about a half moron so I only list English language books.

John Glass responded to me since I also copied support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  He said
they took care of it.

Thanks.