[bksvol-discuss] Re: a bizarre kurzie problem

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 21:53:23 -0400

I did open it in MS word. I'll play around with the settings. I noticed when I put it on the Braille note, it looked normal. For now, I've fixed it... and yes, I plan on upgrading, just have to make a little more money first. *smile*

Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx