[bksvol-discuss] Re: a bizarre kurzie problem

I did open it in MS word. I'll play around with the settings. I noticed when I put it on the Braille note, it looked normal. For now, I've fixed it... and yes, I plan on upgrading, just have to make a little more money first. *smile*

Amber
Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx