[bksvol-discuss] Re: You're Invited

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:59:44 -0500

Hi, Gary. Yes, it was last night, Tuesday night. ACB Radio plays this show throughout the day on Mondays, and I think they offer an archive as well. So the show I did last night will air on ACB Radio's Mainstream channel next Monday, the 25th of February. The turn-out was wonderful, better than I ever dreamed of. I'm so glad so many people came. We got to talk about the positive changes at Bookshare, about how a person could create a blog, and about being a blind parent with a teenager. There was a question and answer time, and I hope some of the ACB Radio listeners will give Bookshare a second look. (smile)

Monica Willyard

Gary Petraccaro wrote:
I take it this was Tuesday.  Is there an archive available?
Thanks.