[bksvol-discuss] Re: Your input for the Bookshare.org website redesign

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:04:17 -0600

Your input for the Bookshare.org website redesignHi Julia. I sent a message for
Jayne that didn't get rejected.

The email address is
jaynes@xxxxxxxxx

By the way, if you are typing the address out, Jayne spells her name j a y n e.

Otherwise, if you could send us the message that is coming back maybe someone
can help.

Bob