[bksvol-discuss] Re: Your Suggestions for Books to Add to the Collection

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:36:13 -0500

That is one way I have recruited; offering to fill a wish to encourage signing
up. Jamie and I added M*A*S*H as such a request.

My guess is it will be a very individual list.  Also, people are more
interested in better search tools so they can better assess the collection
contents.  One request I hear over and over is tags on sex language and such
like BARD and refining searches to limit rather than widen.   Many people are
too overwhelmed with wide searches.

Valerie