[bksvol-discuss] Re: Your Suggestions for Books to Add to the Collection

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:41:59 -0400

Really depends on the age groups involved. The series people would probably most want to see are either current which they can't get, or the older ones which they wish they could have gotten. I'd start by compiling a demographic of the most active downloaders and work from that. I'd like to see older series of books from the period(s) when I was most actively interested in a subject area. For SF, it would be '60's and '70's. For mysteries, it would be later by a decade. But I'm 60. I'm following Castle right now (Richard Castle), but it's being added already. Just my $.02.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Rains" <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>