[bksvol-discuss] Re: Your Suggestions for Books to Add to the Collection

I think the best way to tell what readers are reading is to look at the "most popular books". My guess is that members read the same thing that nonmembers read (if they can get a hold of it).

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Rains" <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 2:32 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Your Suggestions for Books to Add to the Collection

This is a new thread in the general discussion on recruiting new members:

What books would potential members that you know like to see in the collection?

In other words, what could we add that would make it easier for you to recruit new Bookshare members?

I am interested in specific titles or series. Our priority interest is in non-educational books.

With your answers to the questions here we are trying to learn from your networks to discover some of the gaps in the Bookshare collection. Please ask around. Reach out to those you think may find Bookshare valuable and post what you discover.

Obviously, some of these books are already in the Wish List. Even if they are please mention them.

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department