[bksvol-discuss] Re: Yeah definitely formatting help needed

  • From: "Ellen Bartlett" <starry10286@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 05:34:52 -0400

Hi Misha, Kim, and Cindy,

I can attest and I know that I've had files where nearly every line is in
some heading style. In fact, that's why I prefer to proof books in k1000,
but that's just me.

Also, Kim, where did you see columns? There shouldn't be any of those.

Anyone else is free to take a shot at the book now if they want. However,
I'll see what I can do with the version I have and perhaps resubmit it if I
can clean it up.

Grumble grumble grumble,
Ellen