[bksvol-discuss] Re: Writing Special Characters

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:49:59 -0700

Thanks all for the responses.

Shelley, I found the page you sent me.  It was very helpful.  I
found that when I clicked on the link for a printer friendly version, it
opened a page that I could easily copy and paste into a MS Word file for
future reference.  Works great.  Thanks so much!

Jackie, I tried your link but couldn't get it to work.  I'd be interested in
looking at the site though if you can re-send the link.

Best,
Allison