[bksvol-discuss] Re: World's Best True Ghost Stories

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:32:23 -0400

What, has it gone into the ether? Cindy I submitted it to Marisa and I found it back on the download. I asked her to help me put it on since I had validated it, but she apparently thought I wanted to release it. Don't know if there is a validation going on or if it is with Gustavo, but I do have a validated copy, only it is in RTF. By the time I found Marisa had sent it back to the list someone else had gotten it. Can someone help here, please? I do have a copy. It is just in RTF and needed to be uploaded in TXT! Thanks. Backlogged on emails here (smile).

Reggie