[bksvol-discuss] Re: Witch Hunt

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:22:47 -0800 (PST)

Duane only is on the bookshare list, so I'm putting
his note here for him. I checked the collection,
Marissa's list and the download list and his book
isn't there. Also, I suggested he ask Marissa.

I've only put his original note here. If you know
anything about the, perhaps you could post the info on
bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or write to him
directly.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail