[bksvol-discuss] Wishlist requests from my students

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 20:46:09 -0500

Spent my week with eleven students, aged 10 to 16 and asked them about
Bookshare and their thoughts on the service.

They requested the following books and series if we could add them to the

Smile.  I can't garantee the spelling of authors, smile, am really tired,
but wanted to get this done.

Here are their wishes.

Moonshine by Rod Therman looked for by one of my students for a while, does
not have a scanner.

Secret Silent Screams by Joan lowery Nixon Great author.

The Gossip Girl Books a series of books.

And a textbook that the student is having a hard time finding and needs by

Avancemos Level 3
Author Mcdougal Latell

Sounds like spanish textbook.

The student requesting Secret Silent Screams has offered to edit, but I  am
not sure if she is a volunteer yet.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.