[bksvol-discuss] Wishlist and Home Page Update

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 12:10:00 -0800

Hi Folks,

I'm going to do a more thorough update of the Wishlist tomorrow. I realize that
there are only four books up right now. . .it will be back to about ten to
fifteen shortly. One of my personal frustrations with the wishlist is that I
get requests from about the same four or five people consitently, and no one
else seems to use it. It's fine if people want to send me multiple requests for
certain books, and there is a check on it in terms of the fact that the books
get done only if someone wants to scan them.

Thoughts? Comments?

Thanks.
Marissa